PERMANENT ANCHOR FIX
(min. grade sheet thickness 0.42mm) with 1 x Bulb-tite 7.7mm x 27mm RV6605-9-6W fixed in sequence as indicated below.
To be installed and used by competent persons only.
USER INSPECTION & MAINTENANCE
It is a requirement that the roof anchor be inspected prior to each use, and must not be used if there are any defects, absent markings/ labelling, evidence of missing parts, or if the roof anchor has been used in a fall.
- Roof anchor not to be used in a corrosive environment.
- Temporary fix not to be used as a permanent anchor.
- Permanent anchor to be used in the direction of eyebolt only.
- Roof anchor to be used only where roof sheeting has been fully installed in accordance with manufacturers recommendations.
- Roof sheeting profile can vary up to 5mm, inspect roof sheeting prior to installation of roof anchor.
- Roof anchor to be cleaned regularly with a damp cloth.
AS/NZS 1891.4: 2009
Single Point Anchorage (15Kn)
AS/NZS 1891.2: Suppliment 1:2001
Static Line Use (15Kn)
By purchasing a PERMANENT ANKAme you are deemed to be a competent installer, or have contacted a competent installer, as the manufacturer and seller take no responsibility for the misuse of the products. Refer to owners manual installation instructions for the correct use of these items.